Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What to expect

I have a very interesting job. I work with people all day, so each day brings a new experience. I manage a retail location that buys and sells video games. This blog will be used to relay any and all of the crazy goings on in the wonderful world of retail.

There are a great many things that I find interesting, but people watching is always among my favorites. There will be a large number of these blog posts devoted to the absolute insanity of many of my customers. As many of my close friends will attest, you will be giggling with each new "war story", and because I have been in my store for over 7 years now, I doubt I will run out any time soon. I hope to post my first story by week's end, and will hopefully be posting several per week.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to read the stories :)

    ReplyDelete